- Cyclonic Vacuum technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power - connects directly to skimmer or dedicated 1.5" vacuum line
- X-Drive technology provides advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
- X-Trax tires provide extreme maneuverability and climbing performance, even in tight corners and on vertical walls
- Ultra-efficient power source provides maximum torque while operating at low flow, not burdening the pool system - compatible with variable-speed pumps
- Operates in all in-ground pools
Publisher: Zodiac - Distribution
Ultra-efficient low-flow pool cleaning robot
The Zodiac MX8 is ready to battle your pool's toughest dirt and debris. The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30 percent less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
It has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, with a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris. maX-drive technology promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability, allowing the MX8 to aggressively clean your pool walls and floors. Its twist locking hose enables quick, secure attachment to the cleaner head and the cleaner includes 39 feet of hose.
Dual Cyclonic Suction
Cleans better and faster than other pool cleaners with greater vacuum power, wider cleaning path, and largest debris inlet.
Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang-ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
Optimized Flow Control
Automatically controls excess flow through cleaner for optimal performance and longevity.
Most Energy Efficient
Requires as little as 20 GPM of flow, making the MX8 the best choice for solar, two speed, and variable speed pumps.
What's in the Box
MX8 cleaner body, Flowkeeper valve, valve cuff, two twist-lock 45-degree elbows (one extended), flow regulator valve, leader hose section with hose float, 11 twist lock hose sections, operating instructions
MX8 Premium Suction-Side In-Ground Pool CleanerAt a Glance
- Double cyclonic suction creates a wider cleaning path and larger debris consumption
- maX-Drive Navigation Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups
- Flex-Power turbine provides ultra-efficient operation on low-flow without compromising power
- Sealed gearbox prevents debris from fouling components
- Heavier-weight construction increases durability and robustness
- For use on all pool surfaces
- Includes 36 feet of feed hose
Bottom view (view larger).
Articulating Flex-Power turbine blades (view larger).
|Cleaner Type||In-ground suction cleaning robot|
|Connection||Skimmer or 1.5-inch vacuum line|
|Traction||maX-Drive technology with X-Trax|
|Hose Type||Advanced twist lock, long life|
|Pool Surfaces||Concrete, tile, vinyl and fiberglass|
Side view (view larger).