Scrusher - Deluxe Scrusher, the Original Boot and Shoe Cleaner Upgraded
- LONG-LASTING DEPENDABILITY: The Deluxe Scrusher has a weather resistant UV powder coated finish to handle any wet contact and the six rubber feet prevent scratching. With its steel frame and hard maple replaceable brushes, the Scrusher is built to last.
- YEAR-ROUND USE: This Scrusher, which is sized effectively to clean the biggest boots, is designed with year-round use in mind.The hard maple wood brush sets keep the bristles in place year round, whether you use it for snow removal in the winter or sand removal at the lake cabin.
- FEATURES: The Deluxe Scrusher comes with three brushes and rubber stoppers to protect floors and prevent slipping. The bottom bristles are made of stiff nylon to thoroughly clean soles and the softer side bristles clean the upper part of the shoe without damaging the leather.
- NOT JUST FOR BOOTS: Although Marcia Meshbesher's idea of the Scrusher first led to the golf shoe SCRUSHER shoe brush, a simple household shoe and boot cleaner version of the Scrusher was created to give everyone the opportunity for clean shoes. Perfect for cleats, golf shoes, snow boots, work boots, and more!
- MADE IN THE USA: All Scrusher boot brushes are made and assembled in the USA.
Deluxe Scrusher Big Boot Cleaner
The Deluxe Scrusher boot cleaner is great for garages, barns, ranches and shop areas. Even the thickest mud doesn't stand a chance against the three sets of brushes on the bottom of the Deluxe Scrusher. But it's not just for work boots! Place it on your deck, porch, patio, or in front of your mudroom, and keep the mud, muck and grime.
History of Scrusher
When Marcia Meshbesher told her husband to take his boots off before he came into the house, she planted the idea for what is now a Wisconsin-made product with worldwide distribution. In 1984, Meshbesher purchased a building in Chaseburg,Wisconsin without really knowing what they were going to do with it. That building became Chaseburg Manufacturing - Home of the SCRUSHER.
From the Golf Course to the Worksite and Beyond
In 1986, the company began producing the golf shoe SCRUSHER shoe brush after Meshbesher sold the idea to Standard Golf Equipment Company in Iowa. Now the SCRUSHER shoe and boot brush is on more than half of the golf courses in the U.S. and Europe. First came the golf shoe cleaner SCRUSHER, an industrial model and then a simple household shoe cleaner and boot cleaner version of Scrusher. In 1996 we built a new building in Coon Valley Wisconsin and expanded it again in 1998. Marcia passed away early in January of 2015 and we continue to build on her legacy of honesty, integrity and two SCRUSHERS for every household. One for the front door and one for the back door! Content was truncated and attached to this ticket.
Package Dimensions: 10.3 x 9.9 x 7.9 inches