Norpro, Red 93R, 1 Gallon Ceramic Compost Keeper
- Measures: 10" x 7.75" x 6.25" / 25.5cm x 19.5cm x 16cm. Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Attractive, strong and durable, ceramic compost keeper that will look beautiful on any counter top.
- Store peelings, egg shells, coffee grounds, table scraps, clippings and other vegetables. Later transfer to your garden compost pile.
- Has a sturdy stainless steel handle for easy transport.
- Includes odor preventing filter in lid, which can last up to 6 months, depending on use. Each filter is 5.625” in diameter. Replacement filters are Norpro item #93F.
Details: Measures: 10.5"" x 8"" x 7.25 / 26.5cm x 20cm x 18.5cm Capacity: 1G / 4Qt / 3.8L The Compost Keeper is a one gallon attractive ceramic jar. It is thick and sturdy. It looks good on a kitchen counter top. Store peelings, egg shells, coffee grounds, table scraps, clippings and other vegetables. Later transfer to your garden compost pile. The compost keeper works best as a temporary holder for these items. Has a sturdy stainless steel handle for easy transport. Care Instructions: Hand wash composter in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly. Use replacement filter #93F.Change the filter approximately every 6 months, depending on use. That time can be affected by heat and humidity in your area. Let food cool down before putting it into the composter. Do not put hot or warm product into composter. Moisture from warm product can decrease the time for changing the filter. Each filter is 5.625” in diameter.The filter should never get wet. Do not wash and reuse the filter. The charcoal in the filter absorbs the odors and once it has fully absorbed to its maximum, discard filter. • To Replace Filter: just pull old filter out and toss. Inside replacement packet are two filters. Just place one filter in the lid. Norpro’s offering of innovative, high quality product for cooking, preparing and serving food are produced with superior materials and craftsmanship.
Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches