Loraffe Pack of 2 Under Hood Animal Repeller Battery Operated Rodent Repellent Ultrasonic Rat Strobe Light Mouse Deterrent for Car Engine Garage Attic Warehouse Indoor Pest Control, Vehicle Protection
- Emits a combination of dual LED flashlights and fluctuating ultrasonic waves to repel rodents and discourage their return visits
- Battery-operated (2 x "C" batteries), battery life up to 65 days; Auto standby while driving to save battery power; Low power alarm
- Compact design and cordless connection, easy to place on flat surface or mount within any vehicles with included zip ties
- A pack of two units; Each unit protects a maximum area of 300 square feet; For better results, apply 2 or more units and set them less than 10 feet apart if necessary
- Ideal for places with no electrical power supply such as vehicle, garage, attic, basement, barn, shed, warehouse, etc.
Details: Keeps Unwanted Animals Away from Your Property Rats, mice, squirrels, martens, chipmunks and other destructive rodents often shelter under the hood of vehicles and damage wiring harnesses, cables and other expensive parts. Loraffe Battery Operated Rodent Repellent emits ultrasonic waves to cause their intense auditory stress and flashing lights to target their eyesight, creating a hostile environment for those unwanted animals or pests to live, force them to move on and escape, and discourage them from returning How It Works Loraffe Battery Operated Rodent Repellent works in cycles. During each cycle, ultrasonic waves and LED Flashlights will be emitted alternatively. The sound frequency will constantly change so that animals and pests do not get used to the same sound being produced. The ultrasonic signals emitted cannot be heard by humans. It is recommended to apply 2 or more Ultrasonic Rodent Repellents and place them less than 10 feet apart to alternate the operation cycles and overlap the coverage area if rodent infestation is severe. It Is Safe to Your Automobile This wireless ultrasonic rodent repellent operates on 2 "C" batteries. It does not connect to the vehicle's electrical system or affect the functionalities of any parts in your vehicle. Energy Saving Auto standby to save battery power while driving; Automatically resume work after vibration stops Low Power Alarm When battery voltage drops below 2.2 volts, the device will beep twice every 5 seconds to remind you that the batteries should be replaced. Technical Specifications Power Supply: 2* C batteries (Not Included) Ultrasonic Frequency: Varying between 25 KHz - 55 KHz Package Includes 1* Loraffe Battery Operated Rodent Repellent 1* User Manual 8* Zip Ties
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.1 x 3.1 inches