Hydroponics: How to Pick the Best Hydroponic System and Crops for Homegrown Food Year-Round (Urban Homesteading Book 1)
Author: Bray, Richard
Binding: Kindle Edition
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 90
Release Date: 16-08-2018
Details: Get started with your hydroponic garden and grow your own vegetables, herbs and fruits without soil.
If you want a quick-growing, bountiful crop, then hydroponics is the way to go. Here are some of the advantages to grow with hydroponics:
- You don’t need a yard or garden area.
- Plants grow faster and produce more harvest compared to plants grown in soil.
- Grow out of season crops, all year round.
- Grow specialty crops in any climate.
With this book, you will learn all about hydroponic systems and find the one that best suits your needs. Easy-to-read tables and graphics will help to save time and trouble to get started with your own garden.
In detail, this book allows you to…
Get a comprehensive overview of hydroponics and helps you gain the confidence to embark upon your own project
- Learn what hydroponics is all about
- Get to know about the six different hydroponic systems
- Understand the potential benefits and drawbacks of this gardening method
Select easy-to-grow herbs, vegetables and fruits and to taste the pleasure of your homegrown food
- See which crops are best suited to each hydroponic system
- Get an overview of which growing mediums work best for each system and plant
- Understand the role of nutrients and lighting for healthy, prosperous gardens
Get the most out of your money, time and space by choosing a hydroponic system that suits your needs
- Decide which system suits your own lifestyle by considering your budget, time, space and level of experience
About the AuthorThinking back, I remember that it took me some time to figure out which hydroponic system worked best for me. I had limited space, time and e