Garden Solar Light Outdoor Decorative, Moon Decor, Crackle Glass Ball Metal Garden Stake Light for Pathway, Lawn, Patio, Yard
- SOLAR POWERED: This garden solar outdoor light used with a solar panel, powered by a solar battery charging system that supports 7 hours operations after fully charged. Auto Turn on/off.
- EASY TO INSTALL: With garden stake stand, press the stake into the soil and keep the switch is in "AUTO" position. Just press it to somewhere you want. No wiring or external electricity required.
- MOON SHAPE DECOR: Made of stainless steel and crackle glass, the garden light is great for decorating your pathway, garden, lawn, patio or courtyard, with waterproof warm white LED.
- SIZE: 7.5" x 3" x 30.5". Durable construction and weather resistant feature of the garden solar lights ensures long lasting performance under most weather conditions.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: This powered solar light is certified by FCC, CE, ROSH, keeps reliable and endurable with high-quality design.
Publisher: Lishui Ebear E-commerce Co., Ltd.
Material: Glass+Stainless Steel
Light Source: LED
Solar panel:2V 80mA.
Power Supply: Solar
Storage Battery: NI-MH 1.2V/AA600mah battery
Working Time: 6H-8H (full charged)
Charging Time: 8H
Protection Level: IP44
Light Length: :7.5"x3"x30.5"
Package Included: 1 x Solar Lights
3 tips to maximize your outdoor solar lighting:
- Locate to Highlight Garden Features: Decide what it is you want to illuminate. If it's a path, the
lights should be installed relatively close together to show which way the path goes. For the
object, the light needs to be close enough to show off the object.
- Avoid Obstructions: One thing to be careful about when installing outdoor solar lighting is not to
place the units in the path of lawn mowers or edgers.
- Maximize Available Sunlight: Place the light where they will absorb the maximum hours of
sunlight each day. Make sure that branches and overhangs don't shade the small solar panel on
the light unit.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 7.3 x 4.8 inches