F2C 43 Gallon Dual Chamber Large Composting Tumbler Outdoor Garden Yard Compost Bin w/ Sliding Door & Solid Steel Frame, Black 360° Rotating
- 【Sturdy Construction】This large tumbling composter makes recycling kitchen scraps a breeze. This premium BPA free organic compost bin is made from PP material and powder-coated steel construction, interlocking panels add sturdiness, sturdy enough to hold the device which does not rock or attempt to turn over even when spinning, stable enough not to fall over in even 40 mph winds as long as there is compost in it
- 【Practical Dual Bin Design】The black outdoor compost tumbler bin has dual chambers so that you can actually use the compost more frequently and efficiently while a single barrel composter, you have to wait to add new materials until the original materials have properly decomposed. Also you can combine it with a dry source to avoid getting mushy compost
- 【Convenience Aeration System】The strong compost barrel features aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost, please make sure that you have all the tabs in the holes as well or the panel won't make a flat seam. Easy to use as the openings are divided, just slide the door open to add the compost material and slide shut
- 【Rotatable & Easy to Assemble】This rotating waste bin is relatively easy to put together - half and hour or less, manual with installation steps in every package. Center divider is made with angled edges with offsets, please make sure the edge fits into the slots of the panels when assembling. Assembly hint: take advantage of the self locking nuts and thread the nuts on until they touch the plastic, then you can turn the screws without having to hold the nut
- 【Speedy Process & Space-saving】Black color compost tumbler can help absorb sunlight, allow for warm temperatures and faster composting. Compact enough for the outdoor space, looks nice in the yard and doesn't stink as long as you keep the green/brown ratio correct. Makes composting in urban areas super easy! Maximum capacity of 43 gallon and assembled size of 28. 5" X 25" X 37"
Details: Question: What is the average time for the compost to be ready for the garden? Answer: It depends a lot on what you put in it, how often you turn it, how warm it is, and how damp. In general, it takes 30 days in summer and 60 days in winter. Please keep it in the sun as much as possible, damp but not wet. Features: -Lightweight so it's easy to move around. -Water does not leak in even though it rains a lot. -Tank rotated easily, easy to spin to aerate the pile. -Compact enough to fit in a small space in the yard. -The black finish helps to heat up the composting process. -Powder-coated steel frame provides a sturdy base for the large bin. -Panels hold together with nuts and bolts VS other styles that use clips. -Double compartments will allow enough time for proper decomposition and not have to wait around. -This composter is spacious and easy to use. It is a tumbler, so it reduces the work of turning your scraps into dirt. The handholds make turning it easy, if you find the handholds are difficult then turn the whole thing around and it will be much easier. Specifications: Color: Black Dimensions : 37 (H) x 25 (W) x 28.5 (L) inch Total capacity : 43 Gallon Weight: 24.25 lbs Package Includes: 1 x Compost Tumbler 1 x Instruction Paper 1 x Screw Drive 1 Pair Gloves