Carlisle 4042414 Commercial Boot 'N Shoe Brush Scraper with Chrome Plated Steel Frame, Blue
- Angled brushes help remove bacteria, refuse, dirt, and other contaminants from boots and shoes before entering sensitive sites, such as food processing areas
- Steel scraper below the brushes assists in the removal of heavy debris
- Non-absorbent Plastic block with durable polypropylene bristles for extended life
- Chrome-plated steel tube frame can be secured to the floor with bolts (sold separately)
- Made with FDA compliant block and bristles
Publisher: Carlisle Corporation
The Carlisle 4042414 Spectrum Boot 'N Shoe brush contains two brushes with blue polypropylene bristles attached to a chrome-plated steel frame and can be used to brush shoes free of dirt and debris before entering a workplace. The polypropylene bristles resist stains, odors, bacteria, fungi, and wear, and are suitable for wet or dry conditions. The brushes flip up to expose a steel scraper that can be used to remove heavy debris. Each brush is attached to a plastic block that resists moisture. The chrome-plated steel frame resists wear, corrosion, and impacts, and can be wiped clean. Holes at the bottom of the frame can be used to mount the Boot 'N Shoe brush to the floor. This product measures 14-3/4 x 7 inches (L x H). (L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back; H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point.) The steel scraper is 16-1/2" long. The bristles are 2-1/2" long. This product is free of BPA (Bisphenol A) to address food safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other organizations.
Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 15.4 x 7.6 inches