Brinly P20-500BHDF Push Spreader with Side Deflector Kit, 50-Pound Capacity
- 50-Lb capacities: heavy-duty rust-proof hopper holds 50 lbs. Of yard fertilizer, grass seed, or snow And ice-melt agents
- Deflector included: Includes Deflector kit to control material flow and prevent distribution to unwanted areas, Easily flip the Deflector up and out of the way when not in use
- Easy maneuvering: large 12" X 3" Pneumatic turf-tread tires for durability and an easy push through the lawn
- Long-lasting hardware: fully enclosed rust-resistant gearbox and stainless Steel hardware, shaft, and agitator eliminates down time and reduces maintenance
- Fast calibration: easy-to-reach controls and simple calibration settings ensure accuracy
- Product Support: Replacement parts orders can be ordered online at Brinly's website or by calling our toll-free number 877-728-8224. The Brinly Customer Service team is available to assist with questions or concerns.
Release Date: 01-08-2018
Details: If you’re looking for the lawn spreader that lasts, then Brinly’s P20-500BHDF is the tool for you. Our premium 50lb broadcast spreader with deflector offers an unmatched value available in any push spreader line. The heavy-duty hopper holds up to 50 pounds of granular materials, while the tough powder-coated frame and oversized, heavy-tread tires deliver long-lasting durability. To ensure that your Brinly spreader stands up against the elements, the P20-500BHDF includes a fully-enclosed gearbox to inhibit corrosion. With the included deflector kit, you’ll make sure that product is spread accurately and efficiently, reducing wasted distribution and protecting sections of your lawn from salt spread in the winter. Additional features include positive on/off with a solid rod component (no weak cables to break, kink, or bend), and a hopper screen to break up large clumps of granular material. A truly multi-functional tool, you can use your Brinly’s P20-500BHDF to spread fertilizer, grass seed, salt, snow and ice-melt agents, and more. With an easy-to-follow manual and fast assembly, you can get started without the set-up hassle. And then when the job is done, the 50-lb hopper size ensures you’ll be able to store your spreader even if space is limited. For the best project fit, we recommend the Brinly P20-500BHDF is for homeowners with up to 1/2 half acre lots. Brinly lawn and garden attachments are made in the USA and include a one-year manufacturer’s .
Package Dimensions: 27.8 x 23.4 x 23.3 inches